Office Manager – Sunrise, FL
MS (Mechanical Engineering), State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1993
BS (Mechanical Engineering), State University of New York at Stony Brook 1991
Licensed Professional Engineer in eight states.
Michael Sileno manages the firm’s South Florida office and is responsible for overseeing business development, project management, engineering design and client satisfaction in South Florida. His experience with the firm has comprised all phases of bridge work from preliminary studies through design and construction with a specialty in movable bridges.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Author & Participant at Heavy Movable Structures Inc. (HMS)
- SR 7/NW 5th Street Bridge Replacement over the Miami River, Miami, FL (FDOT)
- SR 968 SW 1st Street Bridge Replacement over Miami River, Miami, FL (FDOT)
- SR-A1A Flagler Memorial Bridge over ICWW, West Palm Beach, FL (FDOT)
- SR 820/Hollywood Boulevard Bridge over ICWW, Hollywood, FL (FDOT)
- SR 5/US 1 Parker Bridge over ICWW, North Palm Beach, FL (FDOT)
- Boca Grande Causeway North Swing Bridge Replacement, Placida, FL – Gasparilla Island Bridge Authority
- Ben Sawyer Swing Bridge, Design-Build Project, Charleston, SC, SCDOT